The STA Compact manufactured by Diagnostica STAGO is an automated laboratory instrument which aids in the diagnosis of coagulation abnormalities as well as to assist in monitoring anticoagulant therapy.
The unit is capable of performing clotting assays as well as chromogenic and immunological assays on plasma samples. These blood work analytics are necessary to determine healthy blood clotting.
This unit use two methodologies:
- The Clotting Method for clotting-time assays.
- The Photometric Method for chromogenic assays.
- Certified by a qualified biomedical engineer.
- Preventive Maintenance performed to service manual specifications.
- Free delivery in Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, or North Carolina.
Preventive maintenance certificate available.